2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest interview - just the latest embarrassing performance, but he just keeps picking same players and mad formations.

Digne and Richarlison have been in terrible form for months, couldn't have been worse if they tried. Still not a sniff for Nkounkou or King to start a game.
He doesnt have any other players to pick from mate.

And the "mad formation" was exactly the same as Sheffield put out.
Same thats won 11 aways this season.

Once them player cross that white line the outcome of the game rest firmly on their shoulders.
The players where brutally exposed for what they are tonight , not good enough.

If this was one game I would agree, but it's not, it;s week in week out, that is the problem and why it's Ancelotti's problem, not the players.
Digne, Keane, Holgate, Coleman, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Gomes, DCL and many more did the same for Silva. I just don't trust these players.

Bielsa brings a style of play and intensity that Everton fans could buy in to, though.

He would have greater resources here than he does at Leeds and could build something better.
I stick with carlo due to his pulling power since he is here. Before he was mentioned and got the job i felt everton needed an intense manager. Not the likes of silva/koeman/howe but of the bielsa/ klopp/ pep high energy intense all action type. I remember Jamie carragher doing a good piece on sky thinking similar and why everton need to play with intensity. More direct. This side passing rubbish silva brought with him in season 2 has stuck with us with our recent managers. Including carlo.

In the nicest possible way, the Bielsa shouts need binning off because he would never, ever leave what he has at Leeds for our dysfunctional lot, nor is Carlo going anywhere, as we literally cannot afford the payoff related to sacking a man on £10m+ a year. Stick to slagging the cowards off and lower your expectations, it will do wonders for your health
I agree but we should expect more than what we are getting. This home form is beyond a joke now. We would need to lower our expectations for Scottish football levels to accept this form.

Am I not allowed to call anyone delusional, or just not you? Asking for a friend. He forgot you're not allowed to express opinions on here.
No. You’re not allowed to call people delusional.

You're allowed to disagree with people. You’re allowed to have your own opinion.

But I’m taking delusional as an insult.

If it's true that Madrid are interested, do you honestly think he's staying at mid-table everton? I know Madrid aren't brilliant at the minute, but having that mob sniff around you usually means only one thing....... offski time. I honestly think the 're-build needed here will take multiple seasons, and do you think he wants to put up with that at this point in his career? I think he'll be off for one more day in the sun if the rumours are true.
Some people on Twitter saying lescott said at the end he’s heard he won’t be here next season, but they aren’t sure if that was Carlo or James he was taking about

Once them player cross that white line the outcome of the game rest firmly on their shoulders.
If the formation was fine, why did he change it at ht?

The squad has some major deficiencies, they are not his players for the most part. We have decent defenders but the midfield is bereft of creativity beyond James who is a part-timer. Sigs way past his best, Gomes waste of space. That is a key area, our strikers are fine as well if a little thin on the ground. Put two robust and creative players in the middle and that team will be transformed.
Weird that 'he' brought in that part timer and two defensive midfelders last summer then... Can't excuse him results because of oru midfield when he bought 3/4s of it last summer.
Gutless bums. Digne non existent since his new contract. Richarlison only turned up for a month in January. Pickford rubbish start of season - don’t like him. Calvert Lewin too many missed chances. Rats. All cost us.
Pickford has been much better recently. Richy 'tries' hard but is largely crap if he's not scoring. DCL has been much better this year, but not good enough yet to be our lead striker, and gives more than nearly all the others. Digne would be ok if he could defend or cross.

No. You’re not allowed to call people delusional.

You're allowed to disagree with people. You’re allowed to have your own opinion.

But I’m taking delusional as an insult.
Why is that mate? As far as I'm aware it's nothing particularly offensive, is it? Genuinely interested as to why you'd take that stance.

I sympathise with

just not capable of playing the way Carlo wants us to play at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.