2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already being linked to the now vacant Spurs job.

Just can't see it at all.
Is he? All press coverage I’ve seen has Brendan Rodgers or Nagelsmann plastered all over it.

I imagine anyone considering the Spurs job will want to see how this whole Super League jazz plays out

Odds are out to 25/1 for him to go there. Don’t want to tempt fate but just don’t see him going there. Be interesting to see what he says about the super league in the next press conference

Odds are out to 25/1 for him to go there. Don’t want to tempt fate but just don’t see him going there. Be interesting to see what he says about the super league in the next press conference
I don’t see it at all to be honest. Levy will want a younger manager to build a Super League dynasty lol.

But stranger things and all that.

Already being linked to the now vacant Spurs job.

Just can't see it at all.

stupid. Which is why it's important we (the club hierarchy and fans) accept and commit to him for 3.5 - 6 years. If we all settle in and say 'Carlo, everton is yours for as long as you want it' - we'll be so successful.

Didn't watch the game, but apparently James was sizzling, Glyfi was on point, etc, etc... So how did we not win it then? :D

It's like when your oven is crap, the food is undercooked, and you throw everything in the frying pan, it sizzles for 5 mins and you save dinner.
(Sorry i'm having a bad day lol)

No chance he leaves. It will be Nagelsmann and herr klopp will go to Bayern in the summer. Rodgers back to anfield.

There`s been a few press reports over the past few weeks linking Brenda to Spurs.

He showed what a whore he is, when he jumped ship overnight from Celtic to take the Leicester job.

He wouldn`t even give Leicester a second thought if he got offered the Spurs job.

There`s been a few press reports over the past few weeks linking Brenda to Spurs.

He showed what a whore he is, when he jumped ship overnight from Celtic to take the Leicester job.

He wouldn`t even give Leicester a second thought if he got offered the Spurs job.
Absolutely. Awful man him, good manager but a horrible human. His big smile makes me want to strangle kittens

1618849150350.png

That's table based only on games against the other 14 clubs. Our record against the lesser teams has been appalling, 15 points less than West Ham and only 2 more than Palace and Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.