2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
1VUX7G1.gif

And that's a barometer to measure the success of a manager? A win at Anfield when every other team in the league is also winning there?

No wonder our standards are so low, jesus wept.
Let's measure the success of the manager shall we?

20 trophies in his career - Serie A, Ligue 1, Premier League, Bundesliga, 3 Champions Leagues trophies, Copa Del Rey, FA Cup, Coppa Italia.

All of that in the time period where as a club Everton have won 0 trophies.

For the first time in absolutely ages, we are approaching the back end of the season with a chance of qualifying for CL football....

If that's a low standard appointment, I'm struggling to understand what qualifies as high standards.

Once upon a time I could only dream of having Carlo Ancelotti as manager of Everton and seeing world class players like James Rodriguez playing in the Royal Blue with a new Stadium set to open in 3 years.

Is it the most Everton thing that with all this CA cant finish higher in the league than a Big Sam Everton side!

Failure to qualify for Europe will have to be seen as a failure by this Owner, Manager, Players & Staff. Heads need to roll or we become accepting of failure!

Let's measure the success of the manager shall we?

20 trophies in his career - Serie A, Ligue 1, Premier League, Bundesliga, 3 Champions Leagues trophies, Copa Del Rey, FA Cup, Coppa Italia.

All of that in the time period where as a club Everton have won 0 trophies.

For the first time in absolutely ages, we are approaching the back end of the season with a chance of qualifying for CL football....

If that's a low standard appointment, I'm struggling to understand what qualifies as high standards.
Mourinho won it all. I wouldn't have him here.

Past glories mean nothing - you sound like a Kopite.

Once upon a time I could only dream of having Carlo Ancelotti as manager of Everton and seeing world class players like James Rodriguez playing in the Royal Blue with a new Stadium set to open in 3 years.

Is it the most Everton thing that with all this CA cant finish higher in the league than a Big Sam Everton side!

Failure to qualify for Europe will have to be seen as a failure by this Owner, Manager, Players & Staff. Heads need to roll or we become accepting of failure!
it is a few decades late for that buddy.

Mourinho won it all. I wouldn't have him here.

Past glories mean nothing - you sound like a Kopite.
Mourinho hasn't won half as much as Ancelloti. And Ancelloti's 'past glories' aren't really all that 'past'.

There are no guarantees as manager, but one who has had continued success across almost every club he's managed at over a prolonged period of time is a much safer bet than? (I've no idea who you are suggesting).

I know you're new - but for someone who has bemoaned the insults you've had, calling someone a kopite is a bold move. You might want to reign that in.

Mourinho hasn't won half as much as Ancelloti. And Ancelloti's 'past glories' aren't really all that 'past'.

There are no guarantees as manager, but one who has had continued success across almost every club he's managed at over a prolonged period of time is a much safer bet than? (I've no idea who you are suggesting).

I know you're new - but for someone who has bemoaned the insults you've had, calling someone a kopite is a bold move. You might want to reign that in.
I’ll reign it in when I stop getting accused of being a Kopite as well and also being accused of being other members who used to post here.

Ancelotti isn’t doing a very good job at Everton and he is paid a fortune to essentially get results. We don’t pay him to look back at his past with other clubs.

A few of us are entitled to be fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.