2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
unable to set up a team to create a shot on target against a villa team with no clean sheets away from home, he will be gone by November
Lol, you're gonna blame another manager for this trainwreck of a side that doesn't include a singlw player of his own?!

Ok, say he goes in Nov, and we've lost one of the best managers on the planet. Who do we get in then? How many times do we have to have the same scenario play out and see the manager sacked before people blame the ones who are really responsible for this. The players.

You mean like he is expecting something different to happen? he's not exactly covering himself in any glory is he?

Not turning on him, but he's picking and preparing these players for these games.

We are awful to watch, have no clue, pride, passion or even heart in the last few games.

Exactly. Either way for me he has absolutely nothing to lose in these final games. If we get beat 10-0 it makes no difference, I appreciate the players are crap and he needs to build his own squad but his stubbornness with this 442 and the same dreadful tactics every game is really concerning.

You can’t fix a club that’s made this many mistakes over the length of time we’ve made them in. A great show of ambition but I think it’s far too late and there’s no going back for the club.

You can’t fix a club that’s made this many mistakes over the length of time we’ve made them in. A great show of ambition but I think it’s far too late and there’s no going back for the club.

Just look at the passing and how often they give the ball away, how ofted our crosses don't hit an Everton player, how poor players movement is it's shocking. No manager could fix, it's quite clear now the whole squad needs gutting.

Lol, you're gonna blame another manager for this trainwreck of a side that doesn't include a singlw player of his own?!

Ok, say he goes in Nov, and we've lost one of the best managers on the planet. Who do we get in then? How many times do we have to have the same scenario play out and see the manager sacked before people blame the ones who are really responsible for this. The players.
I would have expected him to at least have been able to organise the players and give us an idea of how the team will play, I have seen nothing, please tell me what you have seen

I could understand it if we'd been in a good place prior to Anchelotti and our form had fallen off a cliff under him but it hasn't. We've been consistently garbage all season apart from a few weeks in Dec/Jan when Big Dunc put the fear of God into the players and then the team got the new manager bounce they always have. I mean, fair enough the manager isn't infallible and should be criticised when you think he's done wrong, but if anyone can seriously look at this team, what its done for the last few years and keeps doing to the club week after week after week and still think that Anchelotti (or any manager at this point) is the problem then I'm sorry to say this but you're an utter moron.

I could understand it if we'd been in a good place prior to Anchelotti and our form had fallen off a cliff under him but it hasn't. We've been consistently garbage all season apart from a few weeks in Dec/Jan when Big Dunc put the fear of God into the players and then the team got the new manager bounce they always have. I mean, fair enough the manager isn't infallible and should be criticised when you think he's done wrong, but if anyone can seriously look at this team, what its done for the last few years and keeps doing to the club week after week after week and still think that Anchelotti (or any manager at this point) is the problem then I'm sorry to say this but you're an utter moron.

I agree. I don't think we can even begin to judge him until the start of next season... providing the board back him. However, I think we'd all just like to see him freshen the tactics/formation up, it's clear this isn't working so try something else.

I would have expected him to at least have been able to organise the players and give us an idea of how the team will play, I have seen nothing, please tell me what you have seen
I've seen the same team doing what they always do, downing tools and stabbing another manager in the back yet again. They are the problem. Scum, stealing a living from this club. You can't organise players who don't care and refuse to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.