2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doing wonders with around 4 footballers and loads of cloggers

i think he’s not asking the cloggers to play football which is helpful. Keane and Coleman barely moved out of their set positions.

This was very promising from him as it showed that he knew the exact way to approach playing Klopp’s Liverpool and executed it with relative ease. We could very easily have won it which you can’t say about too many derbies recently. If we improve this squad then Carlo wins a derby at some point in the near future no question in my mind.

i think he’s not asking the cloggers to play football which is helpful. Keane and Coleman barely moved out of their set positions.

This was very promising from him as it showed that he knew the exact way to approach playing Klopp’s Liverpool and executed it with relative ease. We could very easily have won it which you can’t say about too many derbies recently. If we improve this squad then Carlo wins a derby at some point in the near future no question in my mind.

yep nxt season when we start to have some of Carlos team we will beat them I have no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.