2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we don't Everton him up and he goes back to Napoli. We need to back him.
He can go back...but Napoli can give us koulibaly in exchange...it was a crazy decision for them lot to sack the manager and replacing him with a guy with zero experience in managing a top club. I am not sure that Ancelotti will be here for the entire duration of his contract....unlikely to get the sack from us, but can see in the future some big club coming for him...at least we will be able to get back all that money we spent in sacking managers in the last few years.

He can go back...but Napoli can give us koulibaly in exchange...it was a crazy decision for them lot to sack the manager and replacing him with a guy with zero experience in managing a top club. I am not sure that Ancelotti will be here for the entire duration of his contract....unlikely to get the sack from us, but can see in the future some big club coming for him...at least we will be able to get back all that money we spent in sacking managers in the last few years.

We will be a big club, Carlo is here to transform us, stop chatting wham

possibly but by the time he has been with us for a couple of years and a mahoosive euro club come knocking, he'll be an old man, hopefully he sees us as his last big project and is successful in making us successful

We will be a big club, Carlo is here to transform us, stop chatting wham
If only...I am only been realistic. My feeling is that as long as we have Brands, we will never be back among the elite. We'll do alright but not really challenging at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.