2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely feel a bit bad that I took my frustrations out on Silva and wanted him sacked. I knew it was this squad of cowards that were the main issue but I suppose someone had to take the flack for it.

Ancelotti is no Silva, though, he is a heavyweight and these cowards are no match for him.
A few times Silva came out and said..they didn’t do what I asked to do...

There bad eggs and finally every Evertonian is behind the manager and knows it’s the players

It really is. People just completely ignoring the fact that it's virtually entirely a different squad is next level conspiracy stuff.

It is @davek doing. He actually believes it too. Somewhere, within his irrational hatred of Baines, he has fabricated this theory out of nothing.

There bad eggs and finally every Evertonian is behind the manager and knows it’s the players

He should have dropped them dead and sent a message. This is how decent managers who are too nice fail. Moyes fell into the same trap at United.

Thankfully our new manager seems the type to take action, you don't have a trophy haul like that by pandering to wasters.

We played badly cos various managers could not put a side together nor could they get them playing anywhere near their max levels. I guarantee you Klopp and Pep could get a tune out of this squad.
It is mad how loads of you have decided it is not the manager (who hires, trains and motivates the squad, that's his job) but the players.

I just cannot imagine what they said and paid in order to get him to take this on.
efb.jpg

We have irrational, hating fans, lots of 'em.

As a man with a distance on the city and the country, I haven't really spoken to more than a handful of other Everton fans for a few years until I joined here in July... I don't read other clubs forums but I can't believe there is any other fan base who revel in hating everything about their club as much as some of us do.

There will just have to be a more effective attempt at establishing and maintaining unity. And that word again, leadership.

I'm talking about players and management here, and senior figures at the club.

I know people are understandably tired of empty soundbites and that's not what we need, but anything that conveys disharmony and projects that image of the club is harmful. It's also particularly unfortunate so soon into the tenure of the manager that this storm has been unleashed, alhough you could say it has been coming.

The incident with Coleman and Holgate arguing with Liverpool fan(s) reflects badly on both of them, and badly on the club on social media. All the energy wasted when it should have been channelled during the game. And Delph should now better than to engage like he did too.

I hope and expect calm heads will prevail and we can move on to the Brighton game, get a result, and let Ancelotti and Brands focus on their work.

But something has to come of this result and experience. There is a lot of value if lessons are learned, and mistakes are not repeated, and sooner or later the club has to realise this.
Generally most players have been like this all season, well a few seasons and as a group the players are divided in to clicks, Carlo hates Clicks as he wants a united squad, our players arnt United
The players could get away with it under Silva and Fat boy as Fat boy was hated and not everyone was behind Silva, and the fans blamed the manager, now they can’t.

The weird part thought, non except Delph have played under such an amazing manager, he’s a world class manager, id be amazed if it was me. Yet within 2 weeks they downed tools and started crying. WTH is wrong with these players?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this has all come to a head now because Ancelotti has made it so. There are not many Managers with the experience of this guy and part of his early strategy may have been to expose what he already knew were some very problematic players holding the club back and get everything out in the open so we can move forward properly and professionally and with the backing of supporters.

We are talking about one of the most decorated and experienced Managers on the planet. He has been there and done it and pretty much wrote the book on it.

There is absolutely nowhere to hide for uninterested tossers now.

As a man with a distance on the city and the country, I haven't really spoken to more than a handful of other Everton fans for a few years until I joined here in July... I don't read other clubs forums but I can't believe there is any other fan base who revel in hating everything about their club as much as some of us do.
I have asked myself this question a lot recently, logic would say we cannot be any different to other fan bases but the reality seems very different. Nothing gets Goodison going more than when the chips are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.