2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

The huge difference in his interview today was immense compared to the Martinez, Koeman, Silva introductions :)
Calm, focused and intelligent saying what he expects to achieve and no matter what level your aim is to win first of all, told us that the fans must be united behind the team, have patience but things will be done quicker with said support and pointed out there is a good squad there so obviously has an idea of what issues were/are at moment!

People who pay pennies aren't going to match their wages, meaning the players may not want to move.

They will all have to take pay cuts if they leave (very big ones in some cases), whether they are willing to do that i don't know.

Didn't Tosun say recently that he wants to fight for his place in the first team? I bet he does with the wages he's on. I don't blame him of course, he'd have to accept about half his current salary if he were to back to Turkey.

Didn't Tosun say recently that he wants to fight for his place in the first team? I bet he does with the wages he's on. I don't blame him of course, he'd have to accept about half his current salary if he were to back to Turkey.
Exactly. I totally get it, but it's extremely infuriating knowing there's loads like that amongst our ranks. Would love one to just at least be honest and say he's not leaving because nobody will pay him anywhere near what he's getting here for doing no work at all.

Exactly. I totally get it, but it's extremely infuriating knowing there's loads like that amongst our ranks. Would love one to just at least be honest and say he's not leaving because nobody will pay him anywhere near what he's getting here for doing no work at all.

At least with Tosun he really is giving it his all, which unfortunately is not good enough for this league. The ones that do annoy me are Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson, they clearly have talent but only occasionally put a shift in. Maybe they will up their a game now that we have a manager that commands instant respect.

At least with Tosun he really is giving it his all, which unfortunately is not good enough for this league. The ones that do annoy me are Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson, they clearly have talent but only occasionally put a shift in. Maybe they will up their a game now that we have a manager that commands instant respect.

What a strange thing to say after that non performance yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.