2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem - tried it on two devices too.

Literally couldn't watch it because of how poor the sound quality was.
The Facebook version was louder for me but had no problem on the YouTube version

Watched on the EFC website...disaster.

Had to keep lowering volume when the reporters spoke + turning it on full for James and Ancelotti

Turned it off after 15mins...

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Allan and Dacoure are better then Hoyberg(spelling) fella that went to Spurs.
Makes a nice change though
Do you want to join? No. Okay bye

instead of Want to join? No.. how about if we give you another 20k,30k, 40k..see I knew you wanted to join

This is the best thing I’ve read in ages! Absolutely sums up that mentality!
When we signed the likes of Schneiderlin, Delph, Sigurdsson there is no way they gave a crap where they played, they just wanted the most money possible and it showed. Now we’re bringing in quality who want to play for Carlo at Everton.

“We were looking not only for these three players but there is a key question when you talk to a player: do you really want to come?” said Ancelotti.
“There are some that say yes and others that say maybe I have to think about this. The three players we signed simply answered yes. Full stop. I want to have players that have a desire to come to this club, full stop. The player that doesn’t have this desire, we move on. These three players said yes. Simple answer.”

Allan and Dacoure are better then Hoyberg(spelling) fella that went to Spurs.
Makes a nice change though
Do you want to join? No. Okay bye

instead of Want to join? No.. how about if we give you another 20k,30k, 40k..see I knew you wanted to join

If you don’t want to play for Carlo, you clearly don’t think you’re that good. When you look at the names he’s managed, the trophies he’s won. The players he’s played with...

Status
Not open for further replies.