2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my mum at every parents evening
0E369A38-D834-45EC-9148-AE650164DE18.jpeg

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH SPURS P/C & RODRIGUEZ P/C

Ancelotti on signing James Rodriguez
We are happy to have these players. I think the club did a fantastic job, these players were the priority for us. We are really happy and now we are working to have a good season.I know the player [James] well. He did really well with me, I have a lot of confidence. He is a fantastic player and professional. The squad has improved and we are going to compete
I think the players that arrive understood we have a project with ambition for the future. They are happy to come here, be here now. They are going to work to bring their quality to the club

Rodriguez on Everton
I had a very, very good season with him, that's true to say. I've come here to this top club to achieve big things. The club has years and years of excellent history, I'm here to do well and it's something we can achieve together.

Rodriguez on ambitions
I'm the sort of person that always wants to achieve more. It's a new league and a very important, big league. I'm also the sort of person that learns every day, I've got a manager alongside me who I've worked with before and knows me very well.

Holgate ruled out, Mina and Gomes passed fit
Holgate is out, Mina I think is available, Gomes is available. They are going to check Delph tomorrow. I think the physical condition of the team is quite good, not at the top because pre-season was quite short.

Ancelotti's vow to fans
I know the passion our supporters have for us. They are really excited [by the signings], they want to have a club that is competitive in the Premier League. We can satisfy that desire this season, we will do our best for this.

Rodriguez on training and Everton squad
The training's been going really well. I've had four sessions and I can see the quality on display. We're perfectly set up with this squad to achieve what we want and need. I think the future is very promising, our plans are very positive."
Football is the same wherever you go. If you have the quality you can play in any league or country. Let's hope the settling in process happens really quickly

Rodriguez wants trophies
Why not? It's a club that means business, there are a lot of serious people at all levels who are determined to achieve. It's something which isn't going to happen overnight, it's a long term plan. But I've seen signs we can make progress." I think trophies definitely are a possibility in the short or long term.
Football is the same wherever you go. If you have the quality you can play in any league or country. Let's hope the settling in process happens really quickly

Ancelotti on Rodriguez adjusting to the Premier League
He has a lot of quality, I'm sure he'll show it in this competition. He deserves, with the quality he has, to play here. I'm sure he's going to show the quality he showed in different countries."

Carlo wants Europe
The goal we want to fight...is to reach Europe next season. We have this ambition. I think we can."

Carlo On Spurs Doc
Yeah I've seen it, it's really interesting. The documentary shows really well what happens in every club and how difficult the job of the manager is. I saw Jose in some situations, in my personal opinion, it was really good."

Rodriguez on Ancelotti reunion
He influenced me a lot, it's great to be back having a chance to work with the manager again. There's been a good feeling and relationship between us. I'm coming to a good club with a lot of history, I'm keen to play to the best of my ability."

Ancelotti on full-back options
Nkounkou is really young, he has no experience at this level, but he's shown good quality. He has a fantastic physical quality. Jonjoe is different, he knows the club, he's a player I have a lot of confidence in. I'm happy with both of them."

Ancelotti offers transfer update
I think with these three signings, we did a fantastic job. There is some opportunity to look until October 5 but honestly, I am satisfied with the squad in this moment."

Rodriguez on signing hype
The stuff that surrounds me, I don't pay so much attention to it. I focus on training hard every day and not pay to much attention to what happens outside the game. I'm here to learn and play well."

Rodriguez on fans' reaction
I've seen from my few days here the fans are what I like to cal proper fans. When the fans are so passionate, we want to give even more to try and make them happy. I've sensed that affection and I want everyone to know it's mutual."

Was it just me or were the reporters loud and Ancelotti / James / interpreter very quiet on the audio?

I had my phone volume on full and could barely hear them :eek:

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH SPURS P/C & RODRIGUEZ P/C

Ancelotti on signing James Rodriguez
We are happy to have these players. I think the club did a fantastic job, these players were the priority for us. We are really happy and now we are working to have a good season.I know the player [James] well. He did really well with me, I have a lot of confidence. He is a fantastic player and professional. The squad has improved and we are going to compete
I think the players that arrive understood we have a project with ambition for the future. They are happy to come here, be here now. They are going to work to bring their quality to the club

Rodriguez on Everton
I had a very, very good season with him, that's true to say. I've come here to this top club to achieve big things. The club has years and years of excellent history, I'm here to do well and it's something we can achieve together.

Rodriguez on ambitions
I'm the sort of person that always wants to achieve more. It's a new league and a very important, big league. I'm also the sort of person that learns every day, I've got a manager alongside me who I've worked with before and knows me very well.

Holgate ruled out, Mina and Gomes passed fit
Holgate is out, Mina I think is available, Gomes is available. They are going to check Delph tomorrow. I think the physical condition of the team is quite good, not at the top because pre-season was quite short.

Ancelotti's vow to fans
I know the passion our supporters have for us. They are really excited [by the signings], they want to have a club that is competitive in the Premier League. We can satisfy that desire this season, we will do our best for this.

Rodriguez on training and Everton squad
The training's been going really well. I've had four sessions and I can see the quality on display. We're perfectly set up with this squad to achieve what we want and need. I think the future is very promising, our plans are very positive."

Rodriguez wants trophies
Why not? It's a club that means business, there are a lot of serious people at all levels who are determined to achieve. It's something which isn't going to happen overnight, it's a long term plan. But I've seen signs we can make progress." I think trophies definitely are a possibility in the short or long term.

Ancelotti on Rodriguez adjusting to the Premier League
He has a lot of quality, I'm sure he'll show it in this competition. He deserves, with the quality he has, to play here. I'm sure he's going to show the quality he showed in different countries."

Carlo wants Europe
The goal we want to fight...is to reach Europe next season. We have this ambition. I think we can."

Carlo On Spurs Doc
Yeah I've seen it, it's really interesting. The documentary shows really well what happens in every club and how difficult the job of the manager is. I saw Jose in some situations, in my personal opinion, it was really good."

Rodriguez on Ancelotti reunion
He influenced me a lot, it's great to be back having a chance to work with the manager again. There's been a good feeling and relationship between us. I'm coming to a good club with a lot of history, I'm keen to play to the best of my ability."

Ancelotti on full-back options
Nkounkou is really young, he has no experience at this level, but he's shown good quality. He has a fantastic physical quality. Jonjoe is different, he knows the club, he's a player I have a lot of confidence in. I'm happy with both of them."

Ancelotti offers transfer update
I think with these three signings, we did a fantastic job. There is some opportunity to look until October 5 but honestly, I am satisfied with the squad in this moment."

Rodriguez on signing hype
The stuff that surrounds me, I don't pay so much attention to it. I focus on training hard every day and not pay to much attention to what happens outside the game. I'm here to learn and play well."

Rodriguez on fans' reaction
I've seen from my few days here the fans are what I like to cal proper fans. When the fans are so passionate, we want to give even more to try and make them happy. I've sensed that affection and I want everyone to know it's mutual."
I'm in love again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.