Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the articles in the press and social media talk I keep thinking it’s a done deal.

Then I discover it’s not even been spoken about by the club... what’s the phrase about chickens and counting them.

I believe it would forfeit some of his package from Napoli if he doesn't work that out before Everton announce him

If it doesn't work with Ancelotti we go and get the next best top manager out there. Sooner or later a top manager will be a success.

Ancelotti might just be the first step we need in elevating (Well, the boards mindset) our mindset into thinking like a top club.

He might win us league Cup, or just qualify for the Europa league for 2 seasons on the spin. But it'll be a step forward from where we've been going backwards, a massive step forward in fact.

Carlo Ancelotti Everton manager. Let that soak in.

If the rs, City, Man Utd sacked their manager tomorrow, he would be right up at the top of the list of wanted candidates.

Tomorrow Ancelotti
Saturday bum Arsenal
Sunday tell anyone who will listen to you that Everton are back
Monday planning application goes through on stadium and we see final renders
Tuesday Crimbo Eve
Wednesday Crimbo day
Thursday Carlo gets his first win against Burnley as Everton manager.

Fkin superb. Absolutely buzzing me :)

What a brilliant post! My feelings exactly. All of it.

If it doesn't work with Ancelotti we go and get the next best top manager out there. Sooner or later a top manager will be a success.

Ancelotti might just be the first step we need in elevating (Well, the boards mindset) our mindset into thinking like a top club.

He might win us league Cup, or just qualify for the Europa league for 2 seasons on the spin. But it'll be a step forward from where we've been going backwards, a massive step forward in fact.

Carlo Ancelotti Everton manager. Let that soak in.

If the rs, City, Man Utd sacked their manager tomorrow, he would be right up at the top of the list of wanted candidates.

Tomorrow Ancelotti
Saturday bum Arsenal
Sunday tell anyone who will listen to you that Everton are back
Monday planning application goes through on stadium and we see final renders
Tuesday Crimbo Eve
Wednesday Crimbo day
Thursday Carlo gets his first win against Burnley as Everton manager.

Fkin superb. Absolutely buzzing me :)
It's like concrete poetry.

Kris Boyd on Sky Sports - It's one last payday for Ancelotti where can Everton go?

Up Kris, we can go up you absolute buffoon.

What is with these absolute alehouse players on Sky looking down on Everton, first Beckford now him.

As in jemaine beckford? What's he said?

Amazing that Napoli have 5 first team players out of contract in the next 18 months.

Seems to me that Ancelotti had a Spurs situation there the same as Poch enjoyed this season.

More of a failure of the boards imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.