Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti's managerial career has been highly successful, and he is generally acclaimed as one of the best managers in the sport. Still, there are some countervailing opinions; notably, a 2019 study that compared managers by how well their teams did compared to video game simulations of teams with the same players ranked Ancelotti as 395th out of 396 managers. This was not because Ancelotti did poorly, but rather that given the star-filled teams he has managed, he should have done even better according to the survey.

Crying

Ancelotti's managerial career has been highly successful, and he is generally acclaimed as one of the best managers in the sport. Still, there are some countervailing opinions; notably, a 2019 study that compared managers by how well their teams did compared to video game simulations of teams with the same players ranked Ancelotti as 395th out of 396 managers. This was not because Ancelotti did poorly, but rather that given the star-filled teams he has managed, he should have done even better according to the survey.

giphy.gif

Yes from me. Not that he would come but its good to see us linked with proper managers and not just deadbeats that nobody else wants.

Oh ! Same Ancelloti from Chelsea, Bayern etc marquee clubs? Yeah ? Dreaming there lad !
Why? He is on the verge of the boot at Napoli. Who else is out there that would be better than us that would want him? He's been at Bayern, PSG, Real, Milan and Juventus so that kind of sucks up the options on the big boy market - so it's either England again and managing Chelsea doesn't stop him from going to Arsenal or us (where the vacancies are at the moment) - but would Arsenal want him?

I'm not saying that it is him, but the stars are aligned at the moment, so it's not that far fetched unless he goes off to China for the big yen.

Right I see what you mean. That’s not softening the blow though, it’s making it worse. It’s like if I think I’m getting socks for Christmas I’ll be fine with it, if the Mrs makes me think I’m getting a brand new car and then gives me socks, I’ll be fuming.
Yeah I would be fuming with that but this is what’s happens every time we have been hunting for a manager in recent years so it’s expected to end badly like everything else to do with Everton right now

Status
Not open for further replies.