Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

if this does happen, id like to remind the forum of the time everybody got all excited and sure of themselves when Moshiri started spending cash in the summer of Bolasie. lots of proclamations of good times coming

and then an avalanche of panic when it went to crap

no manager is guaranteeing us results with the current squad.

this appointment would be a very positive sign of ambition but theres no sure outcome

in short please remember this is Everton. temper your excitement and the bedwetting should be less prevalent and annoying when things dont turn out as sunny as you assumed

fencesitter 4 lyf

Last edited:

if this does happen, id like to remind the forum of the time everybody got all excited and sure of themselves when Moshiri started spending cash in the summer of Bolasie. lots of proclamations of good times coming

and then an avalanche of panic when it went to crap

no manager is guaranteeing us results with the current squad.

this appointment would be a very positive sign of ambition but theres no sure outcome

in short please remember this is Everton. temper your excitement and the bedwetting should be less prevalent and annoying when things dont turn out as sunny as you assumed

fencesitter 4 lyf
Nah.

Over lunch we were chatting footy and I said Usmanov was bankrolling us proper now and we'd win the league within 10 years in our new ground.
No one took the piss as I sounded dead convincing ( even though the image of Kings Dock will haunt me forever ).

NEA.

It's on.

Still the same mate but nothing official from the club.
until he is announced sitting there with CL winner’s medals round his neck I’m trying to keep my excitement in cheque.
the check pun was intended
Thanks mate. Yeah I’m the same until I see him officially confirmed I’m not getting my hopes up.

I have been keeping a lid on it as it's not a very Everton appointment and I've had more than one sneering cockwomble state that Everton aren't big enough for the likes of Ancelotti but sack it....

WELCOME CARLO!

WelcomeCarlo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.