Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ancelotti is a long-term plan, but might be a good 18 month option to get us back into good habits.

I want what Moyes rebuilt and that Big Dunc has inspired. That's Everton for me, and the challenge that needs to be in every player, fan and manager's mind when they see Goodison on the fixture list. A tear up, that they feel they can do well without and that they'll do well not to lose. No way in hell Bournemouth Norwich and Sheff Utd felt that way. They felt the opposite and it's that mentality I despise in the succession of menager's we've had.

I don't think Ancelotti can do that long term, but teaching us how to defend and move the ball again would be good start, he'll build confidence - and he'll probably get something out of Kean more than we've seen to date. Us fans need to bring the cauldron, for now.

I don't think Ancelotti is a long-term plan, but might be a good 18 month option to get us back into good habits.

I want what Moyes rebuilt and that Big Dunc has inspired. That's Everton for me, and the challenge that needs to be in every player, fan and manager's mind when they see Goodison on the fixture list. A tear up, that they'll do well not to lose.

I don't think Ancelotti can do that, but teaching us how to defend and move the ball again would be good start, and he'll probably get something out of Kean more than we've seen to date,

I would agree with that but also hope we get at least three years from him.

I'm asking for steady progression that's all and a lot can be done in three years.

There will be excitement and euphoria over this, and rightly so but we have been in a mess since 2014 and in a coma since the 90s.

Another 18 month stint wouldn't be what we need so heres hoping he can bring a revolution here, that's what we need.

I'm nervous now because it seems real.

Status
Not open for further replies.