Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a poor choice of manager. He is a manager used to having a team ready made for a title push. Where in his career did he ever build a team and improve a team to a level beyond what they already were?

Would be massive wages, question of whether he would be properly motivated for the assignment coming fresh off a sacking by a better team in Napoli.

Just not a good appointment for either parties. The only winner would be moshiri who could satisfy his ego of appointing a big name to everton.

Milan.

We need someone high energy who gets the team playing aggressive, all action football. Not just because that’s the club’s identity and what the fans need to get behind the team, but also because of the players we have recently recruited.

If that’s Carlo, bring him in.

Zero evidence to suggest that would be excellent. Carlo, if he comes, and its a big IF, would have his own team in place I'm sure.

Not necessarily - he made Paul Clement his assistant manager at Chelsea, who, like Duncan, had worked his way up through the ranks and was already in place before Ancelotti arrived. One of Ancelotti's major strengths is how well he adapts to different setups and integrates with the people at the club. I think he's one of the few managers that would be okay with having an AM presented to him, to be honest.

Ancelotti's experience and calmness with Ferguson's raw passion could work well.

That's just my opinion anyway. As always you can take it or indeed leave it.

Not necessarily - he made Paul Clement his assistant manager at Chelsea, who, like Duncan, had worked his way up through the ranks and was already in place before Ancelotti arrived. One of Ancelotti's major strengths is how well he adapts to different setups and integrates with the people at the club. I think he's one of the few managers that would be okay with having an AM presented to him, to be honest.

Ancelotti's experience and calmness with Ferguson's raw passion could work well.

I’ll take it.

Definitely looks like Arsenal are going for Arteta. City have even asked him to clarify his position after the Arsenal officials were photographed at his house. Got to go full on to try and tempt Ancelotti here now whatever it takes. Wont get a better chance to get a top manager in than this. I am hoping that talks have already been on going with him. Make it happen please blues.

This is correct, he has a record of retaining at least one existing member of staff

Status
Not open for further replies.