Carlo Ancelotti: 'Deadwood, mismanagement & a total rebuild' - is this his biggest challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can live with that...its tried and trusted - and works

Nobby Stiles told the tale of how, in the changies before the kick off of the World Cup Final, Ramsey's assistant, Harold Shepherdson - a big unit iirc, did exactly that to Nobby...'you're not going to let Alf down are you?' all Nobby could manage due to the hand round his throat and his feet barely touching the floor, was to shake his head.
I'd be all for someone slapping Iwobi and Siggy about the chops myself.

I can live with that...its tried and trusted - and works

Nobby Stiles told the tale of how, in the changies before the kick off of the World Cup Final, Ramsey's assistant, Harold Shepherdson - a big unit iirc, did exactly that to Nobby...'you're not going to let Alf down are you?' all Nobby could manage due to the hand round his throat and his feet barely touching the floor, was to shake his head.

Yes, assaulting your employees is a real winner in any industry.

Yes, assaulting your employees is a real winner in any industry.
Not assaulting - motivating in a traditional 'Industrial' manner, similar to 'Industrial' language which is still a recognised 'thing'...or have the snowflakes banned that as well.

The next thing you know they be stopping women in factories gripping new apprentices and putting swarfega down their underpants...thats if there are such things as apprentices and factories now

Not assaulting - motivating in a traditional 'Industrial' manner, similar to 'Imdustrial' language which is still a recognised 'thing'...or have the snowflakes banned that as well.

The next thing you know they be stopping women in factories gripping new apprentices and putting swarfega down their underpants...thats if there are such things as apprentices and factories now

I find thinly veiled threats of violent retribution distinctly unmotivating. But maybe i am one of those snowflakes who likes to respect the people they work for and wants to do my best for them on that basis.

McNulty is usually spot on about EFC to be fair. praises when it is due and is scathing when necessary.

I find thinly veiled threats of violent retribution distinctly unmotivating. But maybe i am one of those snowflakes who likes to respect the people they work for and wants to do my best for them on that basis.
Your attitude does you credit and i would expect nothing less from a chap of your calibre, but it seems to be a rare thing amongst the current crop of County Rd Casuals.

Our current playing staff has cost us over £400mil, let that sink in
I've tried to let that fact sink in, but it won't, it's so hard to believe we can spend so much and be so crap.

Basically even with money we're crap.

Just imagine at the height of the Moyes era when we needed that bit of extra cash to break into the CL places, if you'd have told the fans then that £400m spent will get you 12th.

I'm struggling with it.

This is his biggest challenge by some distance.
It would also be his biggest achievement if he wins anything.
To be honest if we can get any sort of half decent money for Siggy, Walcott and Iwobi and co to move on it will be like a new signing or winning a cup

Status
Not open for further replies.