Carlo Ancelotti Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Merson thinks it's going to be a trainwreck then we are in for a great few years

Is Jeff Stelling taking the pish there or what?

Implying that we went for a big named manager because Liverpool have one. Why do they always have to get something about ‘them’ in there? I couldn’t give two hoops who their manager is.

It’s always been Moshiri’s ambition to have a big named manager eventually. It has absolutely nothing to do with who Liverpool have as manager.

Atleast all these bells in the media have ensured Carlo comes into the job fired up and determined to shove it down their idiotic necks.

Just think lads, we now have one of the best managers in the world in charge of Everton and from Monday morning, he is going to be setting out his stall and planning his rebuild and with the full knowledge that the transfer window opens just over a week later. What a Christmas present. Even brought a tear to my eye when it was announced after all the years of mediocrity and bargain basement managers that would never have taken us anywhere.

I am stoked and cannot wait to watch this proper professional in action and i dont even care how long it takes because lets be honest, he faces a mountainous task rebuilding and getting us challenging again and so it will take as long as it takes. It is all good and its going to be one hell of a ride.

Looking at the absolute shambles for players we have I would guess Martinez was the last Everton manager to inherit a decent squad... A big part of his job will be nailing a couple transfer windows.

Just think lads, we now have one of the best managers in the world in charge of Everton and from Monday morning, he is going to be setting out his stall and planning his rebuild and with the full knowledge that the transfer window opens just over a week later. What a Christmas present. Even brought a tear to my eye when it was announced after all the years of mediocrity and bargain basement managers that would never have taken us anywhere.

I am stoked and cannot wait to watch this proper professional in action and i dont even care how long it takes because lets be honest, he faces a mountainous task rebuilding and getting us challenging again and so it will take as long as it takes. It is all good and its going to be one hell of a ride.

Spot on mate, if it takes the rest of this season and all of next to get us going consistently I'm all for it.

He commands respect, patience and time from us all and the players will know in no uncertain terms they either buy into his way or their days of picking up huge wages and offering nothing in return will be over

A clean slate for all from Monday!

glad to see him here, almost hoping he struggles at first. Last three proper managers have had a fast start and car crash of a second campaign. hoping for longer term improvement.

Got to laugh at all the media calling us getting one of the worlds best ever managers ‘a risk’ - a risk was Marco Silva who’s done f all in English football!

Carlo hasn’t signed a 4 and a half year deal to spend it watching Tosun and Niasse. Hes been promised big funds to transform us... the rollercoaster begins now

Got to laugh at all the media calling us getting one of the worlds best ever managers ‘a risk’ - a risk was Marco Silva who’s done f all in English football!

Carlo hasn’t signed a 4 and a half year deal to spend it watching Tosun and Niasse. Hes been promised big funds to transform us... the rollercoaster begins now

Its crazy isn't it, the only person who has took a risk is Ancelotti himself. He's risking his reputation, already got people calling him a money grabber. I hope we are paying him millions because compared to the crap we've paid previously this fella will be worth every last penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.