Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiff's home support is very vocal and very passionate (the opposite of Goodison). I fear our lion hearts will wilt under the antagonistic atmosphere...and Snail Keane will probably burst into tears...if we can hold them to only beating us by 1 or 2 goals, I think Marco's men o' war will feel their taking a 2 week holiday in the sun will have been justified.

The team have two weeks to prepare for this fixture. Two weeks to work on balls into the box. Surely we have enough quality to be able to get a result against Cardiff with the length of time we have to work on our short comings. If Cardiff beat us then I think we will struggle to win again this season.
Thats great but we have had all season to work on that. its not like we suddenly started to give away soft goals at set pieces.....

The team have two weeks to prepare for this fixture . SO HAVE CARDIFF. Two weeks to work on balls into the box. WARNOCK WILL HAVE CONCENTRATED ALL HIS TRAINING SESSIONS ON DOING EXACTLY THIS Surely we have enough quality to be able to get a result against Cardiff , WE THOUGHT THAT WHEN WE PUT OUR FIRST TEAM OUT AGAINST MILLWALL, with the length of time we have to work on our short comings. If Cardiff beat us then I think we will struggle to win again this season.

They merit some remuneration on the basis that their supporters' weekend will be a happier one... by virtue of the fact they're not playing...
Mind you, sellers of bleach, and treatments for bad eye bleeds won't be as happy...
Blue spouses across the world should set up a go fund me to send the players a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.