Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford has well and truly been Evertonised...he's terrified out there.

Yep.... Mind you had noticed when he was at Sunderland (they lost to Swansea), he conceded 2 from corner/cross (looked all over the place that game)...wasn't as noticeable overall because they were conceding so many goals anyways...but with us it is noticeable, and teams now know its a weak link (and so do our players).....probably why he didn't want to just tip the ball over the bar for one last corner at Anfield..

It feels that long ago since we last played,i actually could not even remember who we played last [and lost lol] and had to check

Yep.... Mind you had noticed when he was at Sunderland (they lost to Swansea), he conceded 2 from corner/cross (looked all over the place that game)...wasn't as noticeable overall because they were conceding so many goals anyways...but with us it is noticeable, and teams now know its a weak link (and so do our players).....probably why he didn't want to just tip the ball over the bar for one last corner at Anfield..

I don't get it we keep hiring employees with valuable relegation experience. I don't understand wjy we struggle to get over the 40 point mark.

It feels that long ago since we last played,i actually could not even remember who we played last [and lost lol] and had to check
Its been like a mid season break for us all - a bit like the mythical boxing day footy match during WWI - so back to the awful truth of reality on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.