Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does he go one down and stick with a back 5 with the left back doing nothing because Holgate is drifting wide.
Just switch to a back 4 by hooking Holgate and get more bodies in midfield.
Pattersons been excellent and Tom has been enthusiastic but the others have spent their time strolling about and passing backwards.
Gordans tackle was sunday league standard.
And Maupay did nothing.

Feck it, throw on Mills, Cannon and Iwobi and go 4231 or 433

I'd bring Mills, Cannon, Iwobi and Price on.

It may only be a corner but that at the end is an utter disgrace.

Davies on it. Garner on them on weekend.

Plays it short when Keane and Mina are in the box.

An absolute abomination and a shocking half.

Lampard will lose alot of credit if this stays the same.

If it was a case of the front line missing alot I`d agree, we dont create anything, like I said the whole of this season our average shots on target per 45 minutes is 1, 0 in two games this season.

We look far better in the 4-2-3-1 with Iwobi in the 10 we saw against Palace, we haven`t seen it since, if it was Rafael I`d swear he was trying to take us down!
I have to admit, some of Franks tactics are very odd. It’s as if he’s so frightened of us losing he sets us up so defensively, but we lose then so why not be brave.

My stream has Nick Summerbee and Didier Domi as the pundits.

They both have bios like "ball boy in the 3rd qualifying round of the intertoto cup" .

Scraping the barrel Bein Sports.

It makes me think the opposite with our youngsters, if they can't get any games ahead of these players they are beyond terrible.

Makes sense most our youngsters end up in the lower leagues
Mills suppose to be the next big thing from our academy...barely gets a kick. I would play him instead of Gordon in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.