Captain Nev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayee

Player Valuation: £40m
Just sharing with those of you who haven't seen, a quote from phil neville's page in the matchday programme

"Steven Pienaar's goal was the talk of The Emirates and quite rightly so. It was an astonishing piece of skill and composure and deserved to be a winner. I've been teaching him how to do that in training and it's nice to know he's been paying attention!"

lol

Just sharing with those of you who haven't seen, a quote from phil neville's page in the matchday programme

"Steven Pienaar's goal was the talk of The Emirates and quite rightly so. It was an astonishing piece of skill and composure and deserved to be a winner. I've been teaching him how to do that in training and it's nice to know he's been paying attention!"

lol

lol captain pip showing that he is a class act.;)

lol

LOL That's cool :D

lol

This stuff just screams , SPIRIT . It's been the missing ingredient .
Now it's back .
Thank the Great Creator .

Sure everyone saw the interview with him and Pienaar from the Arsenal game, where Pienaar explained about the steward he went to hug. The woman asked 'who was the steward that you went to kiss?' and Pip piped up 'That was his wife wasn't it?'

Good man is Pip.

Loved the quote from Donovan:

“I’m enjoying playing right wing. It’s an easy job on the right wing when Phil Neville is behind you. My ears are getting a little bit worn out but I love it.

What Everton was missing - a field general. Nev might not score and he might not make the flashy play but he keeps the side on track during the match.

Can't you smell it coming together - the field general is back barking orders, Fellani has finally figured out what he's good at, Pienaar is getting it done, and the little Basque wizard is coming soon....

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.