Can you identify yourself here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That deffo me top right with the massive lime green, fluffy deekey-boppers on my noggin! I seem to recall I had quite an episode that day :)

That was city away a few years ago I think,we’d just scored and were still celebrating when they equalised straight from the kick off!!I was on the other side of the flare that day right next to the segregation by the city fans,always lively city away lol

That was city away a few years ago I think,we’d just scored and were still celebrating when they equalised straight from the kick off!!I was on the other side of the flare that day right next to the segregation by the city fans,always lively city away lol
A load of scraggy arsed Manc muppets waving their arms about behind a line of stewards and coppers

A load of scraggy arsed Manc muppets waving their arms about behind a line of stewards and coppers
Yep,there was a right mad blonde skanky bird giving it the big one that day!!it may have been a year or two earlier I was over the other side by the “mesh”segregation,Cahill scored from a corner in injury time,pointing Phil was right back that day ran back past all the mancs fist pumping towards us and it all “went off” lol

Status
Not open for further replies.