Can we set a Premier League win and points record this season with this team?

Will Ancelotti's team be Everton record breakers?

• win record

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • points record

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • win and points record

Votes: 74 74.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we? Yes. Core of the side has the ability to qualify for Champs League.

Will we? No. Squad depth isn't there. Iwobi got a game today, and we played a debutant centre half at right back. We're realistically looking at top six.

How would you have rated Leicester’s team that won the league after five games ?

;) :pint2:

I genuinely think it's a real eye opener seeing Chelsea, United, Spurs and City dropping points early yet we aren't. Make no mistake, i know we're in a run of form, and we will drop points eventually, but we're 5 clear of Chelsea and 10 clear of United. That's nice, isn't it? :)

We'll see exactly how good Ancelotti is now. He has a very good squad; our best since the 80s maybe talent wise. There's loads of goals in them.

But it'll be a great marker to see how far we;ve come under him and how far we can travel. A massive task? Yes. But we have the manager and players to do it.
And he doesn't smell of pee and poo.

the potential is there, but squad depth is a big concern, the gaffer is tactically savvy and isn't afraid to switch it about mid game, I do believe though we are turning the corner from the turgid fayre that's been served up over the last couple of years, and actually think that we have a team that can properly bully the lower sides now, and compete with and hang in against the best in the division.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride this season. It's gonna be good and bad at times but 'believe in carlo', I do!

James will win us a lot of points due to his creativity and eye for goal. That ball he put in for Richarlison at the back post, a quality striker finishes them all day long. What concerns me is Pickford. If that was Martin Atkinson for example today, I think he would have gone. Plus conceding that "third" would have seen us lose in a world without VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.