Buying From La Liga

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £15m
After the news that Spain are having money problems and alot of players looking at leaving sunny spain for the Eng Prem, what deals and steals would you like to see to come over?

If Malaga are skint i'd like to see us nab Joaquin from them and that Isco lad who ripped us a new one the other week.

And Munain from Bilbao.

And Falcao and Messi.

And David Villa

And Ozil...but only if he gets those weird eyes fixed.

Not Sergio Ramos though. The big girl.

I've got carried away haven't I?

Isco for me. Watched him a few times last season, he was very good and looks to have the makings of a top player.

Can't believe that Michu only went for 2million as well, what a bargain Fulham have got themselves there!

Read an interesting article about Kaka, Madrid want to sell but his wages are so high he is priced out of a move it seems. Far to good to be sitting on the bench or not playing.

Isco for me. Watched him a few times last season, he was very good and looks to have the makings of a top player.

Can't believe that Michu only went for 2million as well, what a bargain Fulham have got themselves there!

You mean Swansea mate?

Joaquin would be great prob get him at a fair price but i doubt we would even put a bid in for him, Maybe DM will send his scouts over to keep track. But would be well worth looking into

Michu looked awesome against QPR.

Arteta is sorely missed when he was in his prime. Surely a Spanish playmaker of his Ilk could be available for a reasonable fee. I'm sure the Spanish economy if not effecting their local teams will within the next couple of years. Moyes got it right with the Rangers situation surely he is casting a glance at opportunity elsewhere.

Joaquin would be great prob get him at a fair price but i doubt we would even put a bid in for him, Maybe DM will send his scouts over to keep track. But would be well worth looking into

I've loved Joaquin ever since he broke through at Betis years back, always kept an eye on his career and I remember a few summers back we were linked with him, it was the only time I really let myself get carried away with paper speculation. Half the joy of watching Malaga Everton was getting to see him play live. However, I could never see us getting him now given where he is, what he's probably on and the stage of his career he's at.

Isco would be good like, maybe £6-8m would do it, don't know how much we have left after Mirallas like.

Well i think we wouldnt be out of the race, if we break into europe and with the extra cash flow from the tv rights.

Also just to be a tease and i know this is terrible of me but i cant help it ... check him out -

[video=youtube;GRfFrFZ8uYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRfFrFZ8uYY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.