Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to show some appreciation for Jack Harrison....worked his absolute arse off for the team especially in the high press.

His little flick over the player to Patterson who crossed it for the DCL header was quality

I think he's real hit and miss on the ball but I can't knock his workrate as he's absolutely relentless. His distance covered per game bust be insane.

He got absolutely flipped on by Pickford 2nd half for switching off. Tarkowski also absolutely roasted Doucoure for something. That's what's needed, players pushing each other, being vocal, demanding of each other. That's how you get clean sheets, that's how you win football matches.

His little flick over the player to Patterson who crossed it for the DCL header was quality

I think he's real hit and miss on the ball but I can't knock his workrate as he's absolutely relentless. His distance covered per game bust be insane.

He got absolutely flipped on by Pickford 2nd half for switching off. Tarkowski also absolutely roasted Doucoure for something. That's what's needed, players pushing each other, being vocal, demanding of each other. That's how you get clean sheets, that's how you win football matches.

That flick was excellent. Technical ability but saw how to release him with burnley players blocking the obvious route.

Just needs some of the chances to fall his way and he'll be getting some goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.