Match Thread Burnley V Everton preview thread/match day thread

What will be the outcome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ianefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Just watched these now and although it'll be tough for completely different reasons to yesterday I think we can and will win. Early goal will be key for us, to get them out playing, they conceded early in the 2nd half today and had a mini collapse after that.

I hope Baines comes back, along with Barkley.

It's a big game IMO, it's not likely all the top 5 will win, so win it and we can go into the West Ham and Chelsea games holding a place in the top 4, before yet another international break.

Last edited:

Watched bits of their game today,they were absolutely woeful and their defence was a joke.They will surely be better at home but if we can't beat the present Burnley team we're in trouble 2-0 with ease.

Only cause for concern is that two of the top form teams in the country have really struggled playing them at Turf Moor this season, Arsenal got very lucky with their goal and they beat the RS.

I always try and be level headed with predictions vs the top teams. But any team in the bottom half I'm extremely fickle and expect to win home and away.

Therefore anything less than a 3-0 win, then
Vaarwel Mr Koeman

The WC qualies take 2 years, and they play what, 12 or 14 games. And we have 3 breaks before we play that many in one season..

Just 10 qualifiers. It's far too drawn out. Not sure for other teams but Northern Ireland only have one qualifier in November but then we've Croatia in a friendly the midweek. I'll go and enjoy the game like, but it's not necessary at all.

Yep, my bad

fired.gif~c200

Goat was better at this than you. I can think of no worse insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.