Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!

Let's start a petition (and no you can't have Ross in exchange).
Ok how do you start a petition
Dear Mr Wenger ,
My friends and I on GOT and a Gooner called Red 1 ( real name) want you to sell Mr Oxlade Chamberlain to Everton for a minimal amount of money and we might consider letting you have the England international Leon Osman in exchange.
Don't take too long about making your mind up, we have other targets
Boss Blue & Prof Toffee

Eto'o rightly got MOM....but I thought Naismith was an excellent foil for both Sammy and Lukaku all game. He is tireless and very clever positionally and a lot of it goes un-noticed. Become a very important part of the squad - well in the Nais.

Ok how do you start a petition
Dear Mr Wenger ,
My friends and I on GOT and a Gooner called Red 1 ( real name) want you to sell Mr Oxlade Chamberlain to Everton for a minimal amount of money and we might consider letting you have the England international Leon Osman in exchange.
Don't take too long about making your mind up, we have other targets
Boss Blue & Prof Toffee
Perfect, except Osman may not be enough.

"...this offer also comes with a complementary experienced Premier league right back and tickets to see 'Blood Brothers' for you and the family at the Liverpool Empire Theater."

That should swing it.

457886866-evertons-cameroonian-striker-samuel-etoo-gettyimages.jpg

Checked the score today...Eto'o twice and Lukaku. Never thought I'd see those names on the score board it can only go uphill with those two firing...
Hey Red you do know that youd be welcomed into the blue community
Cmon mate, your in denial about your true nature :)

Perfect, except Osman may not be enough.

"...this offer also comes with a complementary experienced Premier league right back and tickets to see 'Blood Brothers' for you and the family at the Liverpool Empire Theater."

That should swing it.
Ya reckon ?
Maybe an evening of reflections on the great Everton teams of the 80's with Mr Peter Reid
You may not remember him Mr Wenger but he was better than Vieira and Keane
:)

Lol I didn't mean to come across like a closet blue...I have to admit though, I like the club much more since I joined this forum :D
we can send you some leaflets that may point out the error of your ways
Blue is the colour of good, red is the colour of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.