Bump in the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than short ass messing up again that was the best performance at anfield I've seen in ages, as long as baby joe hart doesn't mess up again we should batter Newcastle and continue our rise under marco

Andre you complete me

Coybs

Sageyxx

It´s absolutely demoralising right now but life goes on hey. It´s not like we´re not used to last minute heart breakers or absolute pastings from that lot.

Few weeks from now let´s hope they´ve dropped points and we´re threatening the top 4.

think people are being a bit harsh on Pickford, he had to go for it as he didn't know if it would go under the bar. the second bounce off the bar was extremely unlucky but he should of just tipped it over. he's saved pens made huge saves for us. he will learn. but yeah best performance at Anfield in years

Indeed...

Screenshot_20181202-185712_Chrome.jpg

What was he thinking?

Ah well, I'd usually be absolutely gutted and in a bad mood for hours/days but we put in a good performance for the first time there in I don't know how long and in the end it's only a point lost.

We are improving every game and playing some great football. If we can strengthen the team in January with a proper striker we can win games like them.

I hope you're right but Silva has a massive job to get us over this quickly. That's potentially a season wrecking moment.

Nah, a keeper is either the hero or the villain, with nothing inbetween.

The team will be gutted more than demoralised. Massive difference.

Of course the press will ignore us as usual and continue the RS jizz fest as per.

In the meantime Silva will carry on doing what Silva is doing - building a young exciting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.