BU meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will the blue union thing ever get of the ground?

Doesn't look very promising, a pressure group that cant/wont apply pressure because they wont communicate with anyone.

I recomend "People who want stuff, just dont ask us what" as the name of the next incarnation of KEIOC.

Kept Everton in Our City ?

Keeping Kenwright Honest ?

Keep Everton Out of Administration ?

Keeping Pink Cats away From Michael's pool ?

So will the blue union thing ever get of the ground?

Doesn't look very promising, a pressure group that cant/wont apply pressure because they wont communicate with anyone.

I recomend "People who want stuff, just dont ask us what" as the name of the next incarnation of KEIOC.

400 at their first meeting, 700 at the second, 2000 mobilised and marched up to the ground. They must be gutted mate.

I wonder what the next disaster will be?

400 at their first meeting, 700 at the second, 2000 mobilised and marched up to the ground. They must be gutted mate.

I wonder what the next disaster will be?

Lets be honest mate, overall thats not great, there are threads about pasties with more Everton Fan numbers than that on here.

well, i expect to be slated and neg repped for this, but this is my opinion -
yes the blue union have a valid argument but i am not interested. they lost ALL credibility in my eyes when they secretly taped bill kenwright! he was good enough to invite strangers into his office and discuss confidential information with them, i cant think of another chairman who would, and they disrespect him by taking a voice recorder into the meeting and broadcasting it to all and sundry!
THEREFORE, i am team kenwright on this one!

yes the blue union have a valid argument but i am not interested. they lost ALL credibility in my eyes when they secretly taped bill kenwright! he was good enough to invite strangers into his office and discuss confidential information with them, i cant think of another chairman who would, and they disrespect him by taking a voice recorder into the meeting and broadcasting it to all and sundry!

Agreed

They disrespected the head that appears on the match screen mid match ?

Surely it is required to applaud the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.