BT Sport Films - tonight 9pm - Two Tribes - Merseyside football through the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll take a guess and say it'll have loads of Kopites with muzzies and wedge haircuts saying: "Eh lad, Libpool fc invented anti-Thatcherism and Shanks woz Karl Marx's mate in der Paris Commune an' our fans created Adidas Samba, Mamba and Beckenbauer...and Fila trackies...an' Ayzul stadium woz built to fall down and discredit uz ter make uz look like killers an' dat...oh, an' sum Everton fans are sound but most are bitter an' ferever-in-r-shadowz etc etc".

I'll take a guess and say it'll have loads of Kopites with muzzies and wedge haircuts saying: "Eh lad, Libpool fc invented anti-Thatcherism and Shanks woz Karl Marx's mate in der Paris Commune an' our fans created Adidas Samba, Mamba and Beckenbauer...and Fila trackies...an' Ayzul stadium woz built to fall down and discredit uz ter make uz look like killers an' dat...oh, an' sum Everton fans are sound but most are bitter an' ferever-in-r-shadowz etc etc".
See sometimes you do talk sense

Apart from the footie they were dark dark days.
Have to admit I didn't realise just how bad it was. Never seen videos of the riots before, actually brought a tear to my eye. Horrible time. Hopefully the entire city will flourish again soon - I know it's still blank around the grounds and loads of other suburbs.

Have to admit I didn't realise just how bad it was. Never seen videos of the riots before, actually brought a tear to my eye. Horrible time. Hopefully the entire city will flourish again soon - I know it's still blank around the grounds and loads of other suburbs.
TBH mate growing up as a kid in Liverpool at that time you dident realise how hard it must have been for your mum and
Dad .But as we all know them horrible tories and one in particular hit normal families really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.