Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Everton match I am dragging myself to, hopefully not another dispiriting performance and result.

We are at must win stage already. Hopefully we prioritise some pace and power in the final third and Sigg in the number 10 role.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
Davies Gana
Vlasic Sigurdsson Lookman
Calvert-Lewin​
Excelent team selection

Would like to see this team against Brighton....PLAYED IN 5311

Pickford

Keane jags Holgate

Kenny. Baines

Davies gueye. VLASIC

Sigurdsson

DCL

SUBS. ROONEY SCHNEIDELEIN WILLIAMS NIASSE steklenburg....

Would like to see this team against Brighton....PLAYED IN 5311

Pickford

Keane jags Holgate

Kenny. Baines

Davies gueye. VLASIC

Sigurdsson

DCL

SUBS. ROONEY SCHNEIDELEIN WILLIAMS NIASSE steklenburg....
That's a talented bunch of players. is Jags fit?

Among the popular choice for the line up seems to be Kenny/Holgate, Davies, Lookman, Vlasic, and DCL. So, half the team are U-21 players.

Kids can be brilliant for one game, decent for the next three, but clueless for the other six. When many of them play together, chances are they will take turn along that pattern.

I would play at most three of them together, with Lennon, Mirallas, and two strikers.

Among the popular choice for the line up seems to be Kenny/Holgate, Davies, Lookman, Vlasic, and DCL. So, half the team are U-21 players.

Kids can be brilliant for one game, decent for the next three, but clueless for the other six. When many of them play together, chances are they will take turn along that pattern.

I would play at most three of them together, with Lennon, Mirallas, and two strikers.
Strange that Lennon doesn't get a look in.

I’m looking forward to this as I’ve mentioned I moved here 6 years ago. If your coming down the Modernworld cafe bar will be open to Everton fans only, it’s on Madeira Drive. If you come out of Brighton Station and walk straight down the road to the seafront, turn left and walk passed the pier we are on the left hand side. A full English with draft beer awaits my fellow Evertonians.

It’s not going to be an easy game, defensively Brighton aren’t too bad with Duffy and Dunk centrally (if Brighton go down them two will leave) on the right they have their captain Bruno who always puts in a shift. The player that could cause us the main problems is Knockaert, however if he is given a good kick early on he won’t do anything until he is subbed as his head goes down and doesn’t want to know.

If koeman doesn’t play with width, pace and an attacking formation this could be an embarrassing first trip to the Amex for us, I hope not but look forward to seeing some of you at the bar I’ll be serving a few pints prior to going the game so say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.