Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Everton match I am dragging myself to, hopefully not another dispiriting performance and result.

We are at must win stage already. Hopefully we prioritise some pace and power in the final third and Sigg in the number 10 role.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
Davies Gana
Vlasic Sigurdsson Lookman
Calvert-Lewin​
This is exactly the team I would go for. Pace and creativity out wide hopefully and a bit more of a forward threat with Davies in midfield. No Williams either

Would like to see
===Pickford====
Kenny===Keane===Jags===Baines
===Schneiderlin===
Gana=====Davies
===Siggurdsson===
Vlasic===DCL

Bench: Stek, Cuco, Tubby, Rooney, Klaassen, Niasse

Would love to see this:

GK: Pickford
RB: Kenny
LB: Baines
CB: Keane
CB: Jagielka
DM: Gueye
CM: Davies
CM: Sigurdsson
RW: Vlasic
LW: Lookman
CF: Calvert-Lewin

SUBS
Stekelenburg
Holgate
Schneiderlin
Rooney
Mirallas
Sandro
Niasse

Would offer width and pace both on the pitch and on the bench (Mirallas & Sandro to come on in the wing positions if needed).

Plus, no Williams in the squad.

It's quite funny and equally alarming that most people's teams don't feature Rooney, our biggest wage earner.

Absolute terrible signing.

Everybody in football knew he was finished, so we go hand him £150k p/w.
The issue is himself though. He looks good doing what he is doing but he isn't fast enough or arsed enough to play as a striker and gives the ball away too many times to be a midfielder. Perhaps if the team had real attacking movement and pace we might see him be more effective but overall him playing means our record signing doesn't play in their best position.

I mean how crap are we? Break our transfer record for a player and treat him like just another player and shoehorn him into the team.

If Rooney genuinely played where he was meant to then maybe he would make more teams, but he has a tendency to basically wander off wherever he wants and not offer anything significant in a the game.

I'd even take him as the phantom captain on the pitch but he is silent

Status
Not open for further replies.