Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need hardly tell you the level of responsibility you carry to vermin land.
Bear in mind the last time the unthinkable happened down there was;

February 6 1982.

That was at the Gall Stones ground.
You are currently unbeaten at their new hole. I implore you to ensure it remains so.

Lawrenson
Case
Melia

Just three of the reasons you need to clank the crazies out of them.

DO NOT FAIL.

That is all.

In all seriousness, we should be more than capable of winning this game and restoring some sense of order.
I hope we do win for all our sakes, not least of which is the sanity of the fans travelling down there to watch.
The team needs to respect that commitment and give their all, most have had a decent rest and should be ready to go.
Hoping the side looks...
Pickford
Holgate, Keane, Jagielka, Baines
Gueye, Davies, Sigurdsson
Lookman, DCL, Vlasic.

Bench: Stek, Kenny, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Klaassen, Mirallas and Niasse
I proposed the exact same team in another thread! Great minds :cheers:

I need hardly tell you the level of responsibility you carry to vermin land.
Bear in mind the last time the unthinkable happened down there was;

February 6 1982.

That was at the Gall Stones ground.
You are currently unbeaten at their new hole. I implore you to ensure it remains so.

Lawrenson
Case
Melia

Just three of the reasons you need to clank the crazies out of them.

DO NOT FAIL.

That is all.
You know full well that we will always let you down mate.

Kenny, Davies, Lookman played 90 mins yesterday evening with DCL playing around 70 so doubt any will start tbh.

There's something a bit wrong if a player can't play a game on a Tuesday and be fit and ready to play again on a Sunday, even with travelling taken into account. Whilst that's the team I'd like to see, I don't for one second think we'll see either Kenny or Lookman. I could see DCL starting and Davies off the bench.

There's something a bit wrong if a player can't play a game on a Tuesday and be fit and ready to play again on a Sunday, even with travelling taken into account. Whilst that's the team I'd like to see, I don't for one second think we'll see either Kenny or Lookman. I could see DCL starting and Davies off the bench.

Oh yeh totally agree just going off previous that's all. Was only in Andorra as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.