Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever reason it is, it's down to the manager to fix it. He simply doesn't seem to be able to do it. He just continues to baffle us all with his negative tactics and that negativity seems to have rubbed off on the players. In all honesty I'd sooner the under 23s played against Lyon, with Rhino in the dugout - at least they'd play with passion and with a tried and tested system. I think it's over for Koeman.
I can see him being allowed to struggle on for a while, unfortunately. That;s because we have a clueless charlatan like Moshiri in the hot seat who believes we shouldn't even win certain games.

He's a superstar manager...of course he will.
He just took plucky little Everton to the great heights of a point, away from home, to the mighty brighton hove and albion.

It's not even in question.

Moshiri is probably readying his payrise at this minute.

All papers I have read are pointing out with a series of photos how Bruno targeted DCL, clearly a foul with intnet not an accident. Should have had a red card. Ref seen it, gave a pen and a yellow but to me it should have been a straight red.

I can see him being allowed to struggle on for a while, unfortunately. That;s because we have a clueless charlatan like Moshiri in the hot seat who believes we shouldn't even win certain games.

Moshiri was trying to defend his under-fire manager when he said that. He said it in a cack-handed way but he tried.

Do you really think after his summer spend that he's happy with RK? But he's not going to criticize his man in public.

Brighton away was tough viewing as have all our Premier games this season because there were so many failures and weaknesses and RK has under-performed big time but Moshiri will give him a bit more time. Defeats against Arsenal and Leicester will be the end.

And the tackle on Gueye should also have been a straight red. Doesn't alter the fact that we were rubbish though.
That challenge was ridiculous. 100% red.

Yeah we were still a bit ****, but when you're low on form and confidence, those sorts of decisions can have such a big impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.