Match Thread Brighton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very solid performance, that!

Brighton were poor, but as they say, you can only play what's in front of you.
Restricted them to half chances and speculative efforts and never really looked like conceding.

Would have liked for us to test their keeper a bit more though.

Gray superb again, Doucoure was all over the pitch, but Allan MOTM for me.

On the flip side, really like that Bissouma lad for them.
I gave it Doucoure but a flip of the coin between him and Allan.
Down to our Manager .....he has put belief & the correct tactics in our team may it continue ...... COYB
Belief is the key word with players we have lost faith with. The team looked like they believed in themselves and what they were doing.

Gave it to Allanas I just had to but could mention lots more ,a word on behalf of Mason who as far as I saw didn't put a foot wrong and well done to Keane who had a really solid game .Lots to love there and not a thing to be peed off with .Finally I thought Iwobi did great which gives me great pleasure because if they wear that blue shirt they get a fresh start every game from me .Well done Alex .

Gave it to Allanas I just had to but could mention lots more ,a word on behalf of Mason who as far as I saw didn't put a foot wrong and well done to Keane who had a really solid game .Lots to love there and not a thing to be peed off with .Finally I thought Iwobi did great which gives me great pleasure because if they wear that blue shirt they get a fresh start every game from me .Well done Alex .
morissette ??

Status
Not open for further replies.