Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone provide me with games played, games won, games drawn, games lost

all away games in silva's reign at everton

if its something like 1 win in 8-10 games then that is just poor

In all comps:
2018/19 - P20 W5 D5 L9
2019/20 (so far) - P6 W2 D1 L3
Total - P26 W7 D6 L12
Total w/o cup comps: P23 W5 D6 L11 (Win percentage 21.7%)

-----------------------Pickford-----------------------
Sidibe----- Keane -------- Holgate------ Digne
-----------------------Gomes------------------------
Richarlison----Davies-----Iwobi-------Bernard
-------------Dominic Calvert Lewin--------------

Away from home:
- Gomes should play a bit deeper.
- Richarlison back on the wing to provide defensive support.
- DCL to hold up possession and pull the Brighton CBs forward, providing time to get Davies & Iwobi forward in transition so that they may then play one touch stuff to Richarlison and Bernard making runs at and then off the shoulder of their corresponding left and right backs.

Defensively, the strategy should be to prevent Connolly and Maupay finding space inside. We should be pressing strong in the middle of the pitch forcing them to go out wide. The match will likely pivot on Davies & Gomes ability to adjust positionally when Brighton attack on the counter; as well as, Richarlison & Bernard's efforts in tracking back and avoiding needless turnovers when playing in transition.

I'll be halfway between Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and Bristol, Tennessee when the game kicks off (10am here) and relying on a good T-Mobile signal. If last Saturday is anything to go by I'll probably get updated a couple of times :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.