Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to have hope! For me, the big difference is in the mentality of the players because while they may not have had the technical ability they had guts.

And as the saying goes, "Guts is enough!" These players appear to lack that grit and determination; they've got no guile. I think this is what keeps undoing us.

Technically, some of the players may be better but applying said abilities looks to be beyond them.
Yeah, to me confidence and fight looks absolutely shattered and seriously lacking (respectively).

It's one bad bad brew we have alright. I felt the same before Silva's last derby.

Unless I've missed it, the media in general have not really commented on the downwards spiral that is Everton. Is it just their general apathy towards us or what. Just wait until they pick up on it, it'll be fun as we as fans will not he able to defend the indefensible.

Who would want to write about that shower? Can’t blame them for not bothering, it’s boring now, we’re a shambles.

Just not in good form after another sh!tshow. Perfectly understandable. I'm not happy bro and dont want in fighting with other evertonians but this club drives me insane at times. Apologies.
No fighting here but you do have to have a dose of reality and rationality too mate. Yes we could go down but so could the 3 teams already in the bottom and about 4 or 5 teams in and around us. It's not like its the bottom 3 and us that are the only ones going to be in a relegation battle. Teams like Brentford etc will drop points, put DCL or Richarlison in that team today and we most likely win and when DCL is back we'll pick up points again, even under Benitez. The season isn't over but its probably a write off we'll get 10th at best. For some perspective we're still 6 points above Burnley and 5 pts of 6th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.