Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking, squad just annoys me. Struggling to even watch them now

I am doing an M.A. and have an assignment to submit by Wednesday midnight. I spent today researching and will definitely spend Wednesday evening finishing it off.

I did not and will not waste another minute of my life watching those overpaid pathetic wasters. My life is far too short.

Unfortunately this doesn't change under Benitez. Changes have to be made in order for this rot to stop.

Changing Benitez only tells the players they’re right to carry on as they are. They’ll get the next manager out as well. They have to go. We have to get to January and get rid of as many of Coleman Keane Iwobi Davies Gomes Digne Holgate as possible. Just turf the lot of them out, get a few in and promote some kids. I’m sick to death of them

As much as I think this group of players are completely useless this is absolutely a sackable result for Benitez, he's on such a horrible run with no sign of improving, we know we have injuries but he should be motivating these players to at least put some effort in which they're clearly not doing. The January window might help a little but the club still can't just spend an absolute fortune to get him what he needs which is largely an entire new team.

Status
Not open for further replies.