Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players will have another manager out. I’m sick to death of them. Just a horrible horrible rotting core that I’ve spent years of my life watching. Coleman Keane Digne Iwobi just utter utter rubbish and have been for ages now. They couldn’t care less about putting a performance in, just week after week picking up a pay check.
So benitez made no mistakes again? Playing for crosses yet not bring on one of his 3 strikers off the bench to go along rondon?

I half feel like this team play as though they are in a school game and when they lose they couldnt care less, it should hurt them but it wont, no doubt you will have them getting us up for the derby the next few days as they usually do, 1st time in 4 years we have gone 3 games in a row without scoring

How can he say that when he’s not used them at all. We are losing to a goal scored by a player he didn’t have faith in, don’t forget.

He watches them all week in training.

Dobbin, Simms and Tosun are the only other attacking players on the bench. 2 have never played in the Premier League and Tosun is no better than Rondon.

Shocking, squad just annoys me. Struggling to even watch them now
Can't have so many poor players like iwobi, Gordon, rondon playing togather and expect to win.
Townsend keeping aside his penalty concession, has been poor from last few games as well, shouldn't be the default crosser /free kick taker now...need to develop someone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.