Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited by this game now.

Probably because it is sandwiched between two games I had and have zero expectations about.

COYYB :dance:

You can't just ignore that we have options beyond Iwobi mate just to fit a narrative.

He does, he has Delph, he's just not using him. That's on Benitez.

If Iwobi, for some bizarre reason, does well then Benitez gets the plaudits. So it's only fair he gets the blame when the useless sack of manure does his usual.

We can't just fit sqaure pegs in round holes mate.

If Gray was fully fit Iwobi doesn't start
If Richy/DCL were available Rondon doesn't start

All this does is give fuel to the ABB brigade its not helpful.

We can't just fit sqaure pegs in round holes mate.

If Gray was fully fit Iwobi doesn't start
If Richy/DCL were available Rondon doesn't start

All this does is give fuel to the ABB brigade its not helpful.

Iwobi isn't starting out wide, he's starting playmaker/AMC.

He could have gone 4-5-1, put Delph central and have Doucoure box to box. Or even started Doucoure off Rondon in a 'Cahill-esque' role.

Basically, anything but Iwobi, absolutely anything.

Just look at the bench we've got no one mate.

We could have a 12 yr striker sat on the bench and some would moan that Rondon is playing.

Direct your anger at the DOF / medical team not Benitez's fault our 2 best forwards are missing and we spent £27 million on a lame duck who's always injured.
Dobbin and/or Simms should have started today mate - totally agree on brands and the state of the squad, but I would have a 12 year old ahead of bloody rondon or iwobi, he's done.

Iwobi isn't starting out wide, he's starting playmaker/AMC.

He could have gone 4-5-1, put Delph central and have Doucoure box to box. Or even started Doucoure off Rondon in a 'Cahill-esque' role.

Basically, anything but Iwobi, absolutely anything.

If Siggurdsson or Gomes were available then I would tend to agree but Delph and Allan offer nothing in that more attacking role.

The solution isn't to boot the manager its to give him time to rebuild the squad and get rid of the likes of Iwobi and replacement him with a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.