Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone else feel slightly uplifted about us today if we found out the likes of Branthwaite,Onyango,Simms,Dobbin were all involved in some way,maybe even a couple of the lads starting?I know I would.Up the Toffs.
Indeed, the sooner we let the dross who get a game every week know that their position is under serious threat, the better. If they can't force their way in now, then when ffs!

Would anyone else feel slightly uplifted about us today if we found out the likes of Branthwaite,Onyango,Simms,Dobbin were all involved in some way,maybe even a couple of the lads starting?I know I would.Up the Toffs.
100% but I doubt it's going to happen, after Benitezs comments to the press about more experienced players being "better" in these types of games.

Expect to see the usual failures rondon, tosun, Keane and iwobi starting and keeping their places under this manager - there should have been blood on the floor after the Watford debacle.

100% but I doubt it's going to happen, after Benitezs comments to the press about more experienced players being "better" in these types of games.

Expect to see the usual failures rondon, tosun, Keane and iwobi starting and keeping their places under this manager - there should have been blood on the floor after the Watford debacle.
100% this, it highlights the difference between 'old Everton' and 'new Everton'. And explains why so many fans have lost faith in the club.

At this stage I think it's worth it to be honest

On the proviso that we grade the kids on a curve as a fan base
I am certain the kids would be given at least half a dozen games before there was any moaning from us,it is something that has to happen,there are too many underperformers out there currently whose attitudes are poor.

Dario, I wouldn’t start any of them to be honest but wouldn’t be adverse to seeing Branthwaite, Dobbin or Simms come off the bench.

In my opinion, for what it’s worth, Onyango is nowhere near ready to play for Everton at the moment, he struggles to make an impression in the U18’s and U23’s and he wouldn’t improve the midfield as weak as it is presently. I know he is a young player and needs time but that time is not now, it could do more harm to the lad in the long run.

If he starts this game with Rama Lama Ding Dong up front he can proper do one tbh. No Manager in the premier league would start that waster after his poor performances and when goals and points are absolutely desperate. Give Dobbin or Simms a chance or just get lost.

There used to be a time when match day was exciting.
I always await the team news wondering which player has scraped his finger nail at the last minute and isn’t available
This is really where we are all at.

It’s all about damage limitation now and wondering if we will be able to string an actual move together, or start on the front foot for a change, or which is the latest bottle job of a player who doesn’t fancy actually turning up and earning their wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.