Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DCL was ruled out for sure in the press conference. He's back in the training pictures though. Hopefully back inside 2 weeks at most
We have plenty of holes in the side but when you create an attacking system that is entirely based around your strikers strengths (which is a good thing tbf) you have to have a real replacement if he misses time. So we need to sign one soon.

It will be interesting to see if we find a shock to the lineup.

Gbamin - is it now or never?
Doucoure - will we risk him?
Dobbin - will he get a chance?
Simms - start?
Branthwaite - could he play in a 3?
Iwobi and Rondon - please never play ever

I will admit that writing these previews are now becoming a chore. Like many others we are experiencing a real disenchantment with all things Everton. From top to bottom it's a shambles. And a terrible run of results with Mr benitez as manager certainly isn't helping.
So we head to Landan to take on new boys Brentford. They ain't anything special. But they probably won't have to be.
City went more or less expected. An injury to Gray and suspension to Richarlison didn't help our chances here . Not sure if we will have anyone back for this. But it looks like we may have a front 4 of townsend , iwobi, Gordon and rondon . That's enough to strike fear into the heart of any Evertonian .
We really need to get something here. 1 win in 9 and the Derby to follow midweek. Things are not good at all are they .
So come on blue boys give us something to shout about for a few hours at least .
UTFT
We will lose today (the lionheartless are dumb as F away from home) and lose on Wednesday.

Not even sure who are playing next Sunday/Monday but not looking forward to that either...

early bevvy on the 08.18 to Brentford
20211128_084243.jpg

Brentford will have enthusiasm, mobility and a desire to win.

Something we can only dream of at the moment from this collective of clueless cowards.

Until I see any sort of improvement and an actual desire to win a football match, my mindset won’t change.

This is one of the worst spirited assembled Everton sides in my living memory. Maybe a few of the younger lads can change that, don’t think Benitez will take that gamble though, likes to play it safe and go down the experiences route, which in all likelihood means having to endure more Iwobi and Rondon.

Would anyone else feel slightly uplifted about us today if we found out the likes of Branthwaite,Onyango,Simms,Dobbin were all involved in some way,maybe even a couple of the lads starting?I know I would.Up the Toffs.
I have to say I am not too convinced by Branthwaite yet but I really want something different to try to shake things up. So one in midfield and one up front, deffo. Young, keen, fearless and unknown to the opposition!! Or same old??

It will be interesting to see if we find a shock to the lineup.

Gbamin - is it now or never?
Doucoure - will we risk him?
Dobbin - will he get a chance?
Simms - start?
Branthwaite - could he play in a 3?
Iwobi and Rondon - please never play ever
Wishful thinking on your part. None of the above will happen

I'd like to think that our players would look at their recent performances and results, look at this fixture, and see it as an opportunity
to end this miserable run, show some pride and put in a shift.

Woke up this morning with Everton Bi-Polar, that is where one personality says we have no chance with the side we are likely to field and the other is saying COYFB`s.......

Status
Not open for further replies.