Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hasnt done us or the club any favours at all. Ive not forget his red at i think it was Bournmouth for a daft headbutt too
It's like he'll never learn, or that even any of the coaching staff have tried to work on it with him, and his petulance is never really talked about because he's capable of a moment of magic and gets a chunk of our goals. Guess you just gotta take the rough with the smooth with Richy, or risk alienating him.

I reckon it'll end up being this:

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne

Allan
----- Delph

Townsend
--- Iwobi --- Gordon

Rondon

Pretty horrendous like but there we go...

It could be worse. When I close my eyes I see this:

Rondon

Rondon ___ Rondon ___ Rondon ___ Rondon

Rondon
(c) ___ Rondon

Rondon
___ Rondon ___ Rondon

Rondon

Subs:

Rondon___Rondon___Rondon___Rondon___Tosun

And even at that it’s a no brainer IMO.

If we must go with one of them, then it has to be Cenk bey.
Tough choice and not in a good way. I'd start tosun and tell him he's got 45 minutes to run himself into the ground then sub him off at half time. Who I bring on depends on the score and how we're playing

Sounds like Doucoure might just make it and Gray is a very outside chance. So could be slightly better (but this is us tbf)
Cant see it. If Benitez says there's a chance - there's no chance.

That's the way he's rolled so far in these press conferences.

Physically we are not at the races these days I’m afraid, midgets all over the park, and Brentford will take advantage of this. We’ll have to play through them using our silky football skills.

Given the latest press conference I fully expect one of the most expensive, inexperienced, over-paid and over the hill starting lineup in our history.

Pickford
Coleman - Godfrey - Mina - Digne
Delph - Onyango - Townsend
Iwobi - Rondon - Gordon

Oh FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.