Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is too much of a coward to do that.
I know mate - most managers are though tbf. I was hoping for Ancellotti to play more of the youngsters last season as well. He'd get much more support from us if he did play the kids, especially while we're in the middle of the crisis.

I just don't see the point of persisting with the useless crabs like iwobi, rondon, Gomes, Iceland etc - Dobbin and Simms might be raw and unproven but at least they will have a go and be fearless, which is what we need.

We actually won by 4 twice that season. Best Burnley 5-1 on boxing day as well.

But no, we do not win by 4 often. We rarely win by more than 1 goal.

Yeah I’m surprised it was that recent tbh. I was thinking of the Burnley game but completely forgot about United for some reason. But yeah we don’t actually win games convincingly full stop and haven’t done for years. Makes my head fall off when people predict us to win 4’s and 5’s when we play these sorts of sides, like we ever do it.

Home to United under Silva in April 2019

And yes I did look it up

I'm surprised it was only 2 and a half years ago to be honest

that game was so great

i was in Malaysia at the time and the Cafe i was in was all Man U fans

was so fun to see us batter them

that game was so great

i was in Malaysia at the time and the Cafe i was in was all Man U fans

was so fun to see us batter them
I particularly enjoyed the Solskjaer interview afterwards. "I will be successful here, but some of these players wont be coming with me". Flash forward half a year and I think only Sanchez and Smalling had gone out, and Phil Jones got a new 4 year deal. ?

Tough game this IMO, Brentford will be full of energy and running, pressing high and putting us under pressure with balls in to the box.

We should go in to this in the 4-2-3-1 which has been good for us and try to get our foot on the ball. No idea where our goals are coming from without Gray, DCL and Richy....

Lose or draw but as always hope we win. I feel I will be disappointed yet again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.