Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the bench we've got no one mate.

We could have a 12 yr striker sat on the bench and some would moan that Rondon is playing.

Direct your anger at the DOF / medical team not Benitez's fault our 2 best forwards are missing and we spent £27 million on a lame duck who's always injured.

You can't just ignore that we have options beyond Iwobi mate just to fit a narrative.

He does, he has Delph, he's just not using him. That's on Benitez.

If Iwobi, for some bizarre reason, does well then Benitez gets the plaudits. So it's only fair he gets the blame when the useless sack of manure does his usual.

And 100% he'll play Iwobi wide with Townsend down the middle... negating the things that either player are half-decent at

To be honest, its like Im using my time now to think about this managers decisions.

Somethings not right here...is he doing this deliberately?

Im really amazed at how thick he is.

I get he has little choice, but you can't win games in this league with Iwobi and Rondon both starting.

I know Gray isn't 100% fit so he can't start, but I'd have gone Delph for Iwobi and go 4-5-1 and look to nick something on the counter.

As it stands, can't see much hope of anything but a draw here.

Anything other than Iwobi and Rondon and you can make a case for him trying something.

But this is insanity.

I took Gray and Townsend out of my Fantasy Team on Friday, so that’s a guaranteed 3 goals and assists between them at some point today

Anything other than Iwobi and Rondon and you can make a case for him trying something.

But this is insanity.

I agree. And if it goes wrong, he has to own it.

But conversely, if it goes right, he should get credit for it.

But we all know it won't go right. It's Iwobi and Rondon. Worse, it's Iwobi attacking mid and Rondon striker, meaning we have absolutely nothing in attack.

A long, long afternoon for anyone brave enough to watch it I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.