Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather see Simms or Dobbin given a go, we know Tosun and Rondon aren’t up to it. Expecting nothing from today but we badly need at least a point, prove me wrong blues.

Starting either of the youth will change the mood of the fans and the crowd, and no one will blame Benitez if it doesn’t work.

Start Rondon and they might as well sack him now.

Would rather see Simms or Dobbin given a go, we know Tosun and Rondon aren’t up to it. Expecting nothing from today but we badly need at least a point, prove me wrong blues.

He's already said it'll be Rondon but Simms and Dobin both in the squad.

I'd have Gray on the bench to bring on. Benitez has to go to a 4-3-3 with Doucoure back. We have the players now, he can bore off with the injuries excuse.

Get people around Rondon in Townsend and Gordon. Get Delph sitting and allow Allan to press, Doucoure's your ball carrier in the middle. Give Digne licence to actually cross the halfway line.

Starting either of the youth will change the mood of the fans and the crowd, and no one will blame Benitez if it doesn’t work.

Start Rondon and they might as well sack him now.

Oh Rondon is starting mate. Benitez literally said as much the other day so barring a miracle he's playing today.

Whether I bother tuning in on the wireless (day painting and the telly is off the wall) depends on what front 4 Benitez chooses to represent our club.

If it's toshun, rondon or iwobi I'll be sticking magic soul on.

All the best to the travelling blues and any of you watching - you have my admiration and respect, which is more than can be said for most of the players who wear our colours.

Arriba Los caramelos!

I am perplexed by the talk of sacking the manager if we lose this game. Surely the one constant over the last few years is that our squad can’t or won’t compete no matter who the manager is. I am no supporter of Benitez but if anyone thinks that sacking him and bringing in another manager is going to make our lot competitive they are delusional.
Absolutely right mate. The players are just not good enough, and won’t put the effort in. It has nothing to do with who’s in charge. Most of these players have come to Everton for the fat pay check & an easy ride. It only takes 1 lazy bugger to let the team down, and we’ve got several! No manager on the planet could get them to perform. Get off Benitez’s back.

Pace up front and we beat these easily, I'm expecting humiliation today, iwobi and rondon is really putting me off football.

4-3-3 is the way forward. You have to match teams up when struggling and build from there. We have the midfield for it with Doucoure back.

Ridiculous that I still get my hopes up before every game despite overwhelming evidence of the futility. Today, I'm summoning the Law of Averages. We must be due a decent game with a huge slice of luck. Rondon scoring a couple of 'Oumars' would do nicely ?

COYB's!!!!!!!!!

Gray, Allan and Doucoure all involved.

Can't be using injuries as an excuse
, we've got fewer first teamers out now than Brentford have.
lol like that will stop them.

“How can we possibly expect this world class manager to get a win without Doucoure and Calvert lewin in the team?”

This from the same posters who spent 2 years calling them “Donkeree and Calvert-LeagueOne”

Status
Not open for further replies.