Breakdown of our last 11 matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way were playing, think we will be lucky to get 13 go with newcastle burnley sunderland wins and a few draws but we would have said that about leicester palace ect so who know might not get that

At this point, I'm not sure if having four matches against teams lower than us in the table is a good thing or a bad thing. In theory those matches should help bolster our points total, but if things go wrong it's a double whammy.

I think it is to late to sack him now but I think he will have to go in the summer.Roberto Im afraid is just another false dawn he has lost his way and hasnt got the answers.
For us to be relegated 2 out of the three(QPR Burnley and Villa) would have to pick up 7 more points than us out of the last 11 games and I just dont see that happening but it could be a white knuckle ride so hang on to your seats.

For the love of God, please let us beat QPR, Villa, Sunderland, and Burnley.

I'd even take 8 points out of that lot at this point. Villa is an automatic draw though when the match begins tbh though

'Breakdown' without pie charts.

Lol. Not on my watch.

9IZco9f.jpg

(Sorry mate, won't happen again.)

We would be safe on 43pts (it's horrible to say that "safe" word, but it's reality this season sadly)
What "safe" word do you prefer?
I was in a place in Amsterdam and they told me the safe word was that Icelandic volcano that erupted in 2010.
Was in there for hours before I remembered "Eyjafjallajokull".
Only wanted a pint.

Cant see us getting more than 12pts from the remaining games. That's 40pts for the season bit of a backward step from last season me thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.