Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
From Facebook

Bradley has did super good today been attached to machines for hours getting his T Cells taken out ready to be modified. We will have to have an unexpected stay in London tonight as the procedure took longer than expected so we not going to be out of hospital for another few hours. He is feeling better in himself and his walking has improved a lot so that's good news for us.

Thank you for the continued support it is very much appreciated.

In a world where words like hero and warrior get banded about far too regularly, what this young boy goes through on a daily basis and yet carries on with a smile on his face is beyond my comprehension. Keep fighting Bradley, there are more people than you know who care and are hoping beyond hope that you come through this.

image.jpeg
From Facebook

2 year ago today my little hero was going down to theatre to get his central lines out so he could continue a normal childhood. At this point we never thought he would need another line, we were thinking positive our nightmare was over and the future was looking good.

2 year on he is going back down to theatre to get his line removed and a port put in but for a very different reason. This time it is so we can make as many memories as possible without being restricted in what he can do. This is heart breaking for us and something that we never thought we would have to deal with. I question why us? Why Brad? Why any innocent child every single day, life is cruel and unfair. However we are so very grateful we get a chance to make the memories as we have met so many parents on our journey that didn't get the chance. We are going through a really hard time but there are other people that are going through a harder time. So if you can take anything from this status please be thankful for what you have got and never be jealous of what you haven't.

8th May 2015
Bradley has waited all morning to go down to theatre to get his lines out. Here is the very last photo of him with lines in, he even managed a smile even though he was very hungry and thirsty. We are happy to finally get to this part of the journey .

God bless you little one.

Corinthians 4:16-18
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

View attachment 36671 From Facebook

2 year ago today my little hero was going down to theatre to get his central lines out so he could continue a normal childhood. At this point we never thought he would need another line, we were thinking positive our nightmare was over and the future was looking good.

2 year on he is going back down to theatre to get his line removed and a port put in but for a very different reason. This time it is so we can make as many memories as possible without being restricted in what he can do. This is heart breaking for us and something that we never thought we would have to deal with. I question why us? Why Brad? Why any innocent child every single day, life is cruel and unfair. However we are so very grateful we get a chance to make the memories as we have met so many parents on our journey that didn't get the chance. We are going through a really hard time but there are other people that are going through a harder time. So if you can take anything from this status please be thankful for what you have got and never be jealous of what you haven't.

8th May 2015
Bradley has waited all morning to go down to theatre to get his lines out. Here is the very last photo of him with lines in, he even managed a smile even though he was very hungry and thirsty. We are happy to finally get to this part of the journey .

[Poor language removed] Heartbreaking

View attachment 36546 From Facebook

Bradley has did super good today been attached to machines for hours getting his T Cells taken out ready to be modified. We will have to have an unexpected stay in London tonight as the procedure took longer than expected so we not going to be out of hospital for another few hours. He is feeling better in himself and his walking has improved a lot so that's good news for us.

Thank you for the continued support it is very much appreciated.
LOOK ato that smile

From Facebook

Bradley is still in so much pain and is struggling to cope with it but tonight I managed to get a smile for a few seconds to show all his supporters he appreciates your kind words.

So today I had a meeting with Bradley's doctors who are amazing by the way and they have said that there is no doubt there is more new tumours and the disease is progressing. However one of the sites they thought was a large tumour 6cm by 6cm could possibly be an abscess (this is where he is getting the pain) The scans have been checked and double checked but there is no way to be 100% unless a biopsy is done and this is not possible at the moment. Therefore they have decided to treat it with high dose intense Iv antibiotics for a week. We should know by Monday if the pain is easing either way what it is. This means Bradley is in hospital for a week and is more than likely spending his birthday in here.

The good news though (we always try to think of the positive) is that we are aloud to go to the Sunderland match for a few hours as long as brad wants to. I have asked brad and he is insisting he wants to go, I would also like to thank sunderland for making the day special and donating the proceeds of the programmes sold on Saturday to Bradley. We will most certainly be out by his birthday party and we are also hoping to still get to America but a definite decision on this will be made on Monday..
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.