Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley has had a magic sleep today to get a bone marrow biopsy. This is to see if there is more cancer in his blood.

He had fun with the story teller before he went, showing her his moves. Check the video out

We are back to hospital on Monday to get his bloods checked. We won't know if Bradley will be getting any more treatment until his bone marrow results are back late next week.

Bradley is oblivious to everything that is going on and we will keep it this way the innocence of a child is magical. This weekend he will be mascot for Sunderland against his second best team Everton. Bradley loves been mascot and loves been on the pitch so we are very grateful to be able to make these special memories.

Here's the link to the moves he showed off

Hope he has a great day and gets some positive news with the results next week.

Edit: No idea how to embed that video properly

Having been mascot for both our fantastic clubs the next logical step for me was to try and get Bradley to be England mascot.

Last week I spoke with my contact at SAFC and asked if they could help.
I was hoping for an email address of someone at The FA.

Instead the reply I got was...
'Gareth Southgate is a good friend of mine, I'll give him a call.'

The rest as the say is history.

Absolutely over the moon Bradley and his family get this day to enjoy and make memories. It's Mothers Day as well, so what a gift for Gemma.

I'll be having a weekend in London also to attend the game. The little bugger is costing me a fortune :)

Nice picture of him smiling here
JS112840871.jpg

from: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ancer-fighting-bradley-lowery-thanks-12656957

Thank you so much for the love and support shown to Bradley today.
He was very tired as you probably noticed but still got out there with his typical smile and bravery.

I didn't think it would be possible to love a child so much who wasn't my own. Yet my love for Bradley grows every single day.
Hes changed my life so much, he really is my hero and inspiration.

Having been mascot for both our fantastic clubs the next logical step for me was to try and get Bradley to be England mascot.

Last week I spoke with my contact at SAFC and asked if they could help.
I was hoping for an email address of someone at The FA.

Instead the reply I got was...
'Gareth Southgate is a good friend of mine, I'll give him a call.'

The rest as the say is history.

Absolutely over the moon Bradley and his family get this day to enjoy and make memories. It's Mothers Day as well, so what a gift for Gemma.

I'll be having a weekend in London also to attend the game. The little bugger is costing me a fortune :)
Have a great day mate, myself and my families thoughts are with you

Status
Not open for further replies.