Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
"click_type"%3A"result"%2C"module_id"%3A73%2C"result_id"%3A"309386562517805%3A1095274980595622"%2C"sid"%3A"894767783"%2C"browse_result_type"%3A"browse_type_story"%2C"module_role"%3A"PUBLIC_POSTS"%2C"module_result_position"%3A1%2C"result_creation_time"%3A1484589537%2C"result_latest_edit_time"%3A1484589925%7D&__tn__=E

It's the picture of Bradley and another young child called Rose who fighting the same battle.

"click_type"%3A"result"%2C"module_id"%3A73%2C"result_id"%3A"309386562517805%3A1095274980595622"%2C"sid"%3A"894767783"%2C"browse_result_type"%3A"browse_type_story"%2C"module_role"%3A"PUBLIC_POSTS"%2C"module_result_position"%3A1%2C"result_creation_time"%3A1484589537%2C"result_latest_edit_time"%3A1484589925%7D&__tn__=E

It's the picture of Bradley and another young child called Rose who fighting the same battle.

Breaks your heart and fills your heart at the same time, amazing kid

image.jpeg
Bradley's pain is under control now so is feeling a lot better in himself. His oxygen levels have been low but doctors are not concerned about this as they feel it is because of the amount of pain relief he is on. Bradley has not been a happy chappy today as he has had to get his feeding tube back in. This is because Bradley has lost a lot of weight and has not eating or drank anything in a while. So hopefully he will get some energy and gain some weight to keep his strength up for the following months of treatment. He has got a lot of fluid on at the moment because of treatment but that will go in the next few days. Thank you for all your support please keep praying that this new treatment is going to work and then hopefully it will go on to benefit other children in the future. #bradleysfight

I have a little girl, she turns 4 next Wednesday. I looked at the picture above of Bradley and the little girl Hope and completely welled up, my heart literally hurt. I cannot imagine the pain the families are going through. Seeing your little one having to suffer, there is no worse pain for a parent.

These little ones are brave as they come and their familes deserve all the support they are getting. I hope the little girl gets some backers to. Beautiful kids. It puts everything in to perspective for me, when my little girl gets home today she is getting the biggest hug and kiss I can give.

#CancerHasNoColours

View attachment 33547 Bradley's pain is under control now so is feeling a lot better in himself. His oxygen levels have been low but doctors are not concerned about this as they feel it is because of the amount of pain relief he is on. Bradley has not been a happy chappy today as he has had to get his feeding tube back in. This is because Bradley has lost a lot of weight and has not eating or drank anything in a while. So hopefully he will get some energy and gain some weight to keep his strength up for the following months of treatment. He has got a lot of fluid on at the moment because of treatment but that will go in the next few days. Thank you for all your support please keep praying that this new treatment is going to work and then hopefully it will go on to benefit other children in the future. #bradleysfight
We should all try to face life's problems with a smile like that!

Barring a miracle the new trial treatment will give him around 6 months max.
It could also finish him off quickly, but sitting doing nothing was not an option for the family.

I was going to ask this question but didn't want to hear this answer. I'm heartbroken mate but can't even imagine what you are going through. I can't think of the words to express what I want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.